Photo Credit: Youtube
Rapper Young Dolph has found himself in a bizarre situation with police in Fairburn, Georgia. His G Wagon Mercedes was broken into while eating at Cracker Barrell with a whole slew of things stolen.
- Richard Mille watch worth $230K;
- Patek Philippe watch worth $85K;
- two diamond chains worth $84K;
- two Cartier sunglasses worth $24.7K;
- Apple MacBook, iPad, AirPods worth $3.7K;
- Pirelli backpack worth $300;
- Louis Vuitton wallet worth $700;
- $2K in cash (all $100 bills)
- a glock was stolen as well
But something interesting happened here. Footage from the nearest security showed that right after he locked his car doors, two minutes later, they opened again. A silver car pulled in front of his, opened the door, proceeded to begin stealing things. In fact, they went in twice and then proceeded to break out the car window to go in a third time.
“That’s interesting to us in terms of what was happening with the vehicle,” Assistant Police Chief Anthony Bazydlo told WSB. “Was it being locked? Unintentionally unlocked? We don’t know.”
Now as awful as being robbed is, this sounds completely staged with the cover up of breaking the window at the end. If this is the case, he’s joining the ranks of Jussie Smollett and YNW Melly staging crimes and being terrible at covering this up.